For MAC users, we are here with Recover Deleted Files On Your Mac OS X. While working on PC, there is a situation when we accidentally delete our essential data. And in MAC Os, it’s a tough job to recover your deleted data.
But we are here with a complete guide by which you can quickly recover up all your deleted data. For this, you just have to follow a simple guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Mac OS X
The method is relatively easy and requires an excellent tool to restore all your deleted data from your hard disk drive in your MAC OS X.
So proceed with the simple steps discussed below. So follow these steps below.
Steps To Recover Deleted Content From Mac OS X
- First of all, in your Mac OS, download and install the Disk Drill tool.
- Now After downloading and installing it on your Mac, launch it.
- You will see a check on all three given boxes; you can also choose it the way you want and then click on the Next button.
- And after that, you will see all the series of drives associated with your Mac on the tool’s screen.
- Now there select the drive where your file was present before deleting it.
- Now click on the Recovery button there, and then it will show you three different scanning options: deep scan, quick scan, and scan for lost HFS partition.
- Here you can select any of the scanning options, and then it will start scanning the drive you have selected.
- Now after the scanning completes, you will see lots of recovered files there.
- Now, select the file you want to recover, select the directory where you want to keep it, and then click on the Recover button there.
- That’s it; you are done. Now, your deleted file will be recovered to its destination folder.
With this, you can quickly recover any permanently deleted files from your hard drive using an excellent tool that works perfectly on Mac OS X.
I hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.