Today the time is of being intelligent and programming is something that every computer geek should learn. Therefore, here we are going to discuss top 20 best Android apps that will help you learn programming.
Today the time is of being intelligent, and programming & coding is the best thing for computer geeks that can help them choose a bright career. If you are willing to learn to program on your own, you can have a look at our article which mentions websites that can help you learn programming and coding.
However, if you think learning from a computer is boring, then you could learn to program in your Android smartphone too. Therefore, here we will be listing top 20 Android apps that will help you to learn to programme quickly. Let’s explore the list.
Top 20 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
#1 Programming Hub, Learn to code
[appbox googleplay com.freeit.java]
Programming Hub is your one-stop solution to learn all the top programming languages – anywhere, anytime! With a huge collection of programming examples, complete course material and compiler for practice, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
- Over 1800+ programs in 17+ languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
- To make your learning more interesting and less boring, their experts have created precise and to the point course material which will help you learn the language in a better way.
- Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content.
#2 Udacity – Learn Programming
[appbox googleplay com.udacity.android]
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera, and MongoDB. Udacity classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
- Udacity students have also found great success in career changes—from sales to mobile app development, from stay-at-home parent to full stack developer.
- Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
#3 C Programming
[appbox googleplay c.programming]
This C Programming app enables you to carry basic C programming notes in your Android. It contains about 90+ C Programs. This app has a very simple user interface and the contents can be easily understood by the users.
- Chapter wise complete C tutorials
- C programs with comments for better understanding (100+ programs)
- Output for each program
- Categorized questions and answers
- Important exam questions
- Very simple user interface
#4 Learn Python
[appbox googleplay com.sololearn.python]
Learn Python, one of the today’s most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners, while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points and show off your skills.
- Python Basics
- Data Types
- Control Structures
- Functions and Modules
- Working with Files
#5 Learn programming
[appbox googleplay tursky.jan.nauc.sa.html5]
The application was created for the purpose of the thesis on “interactive textbook of Internet technologies.” It contains a list of all elements used in HTML 5 Explanation. The tests, which are then evaluated in the form of statistical tables. Sand, where one can try to write code that will automatically display it in the browser.
- More than 30 programming languages
- Interview questions – be prepared for the every type of questions from programming languages for your job.
- HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more
- Fully customizable app in the settings
#6 SoloLearn: Learn to Code
[appbox googleplay com.sololearn]
SoloLearn is the free learning app which helps code learners to learn the basics. The best part is it is one of the fastest-growing global community of code learners. You can cover 11 programming disciplines with over 900 topics that range from basic to intermediary, to advanced levels.
- Learn programming concepts by going through short interactive texts and fun follow-up quizzes.
- You can check out the Q&A discussion to get help or to help enhance the learning of peer SoloLearners.
- Play and test your skills by challenging other learners in head-to-head games.
#7 Encode: Learn to Code
[appbox googleplay com.upskew.encode]
- You’ll write real code on your phone or tablet, with a new hands-on way to learn code anywhere.
- You’ll master the principles of HTML and CSS, two essential coding languages used on the web.
- It introduces newbies to the world of code.
[appbox googleplay com.teamtreehouse.android]
Treehouse is the best way to learn technology. Learn web design with HTML & CSS, mobile development through coding Android apps with Java and iPhone apps with Swift & Objective-C, web development with Ruby on Rails, PHP, and Python, and business skills.
- Learn from over 1000 videos created by expert teachers on web design, coding, business, and much more.
- Practice what you’ve learned through quizzes and interactive Code Challenges.
- You’ll earn badges as you journey through our extensive library of topics.
#9 Coursera: Online courses
[appbox googleplay org.coursera.android]
Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
- Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online anytime, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes, and projects saved across both platforms
#10 Code Monk
[appbox googleplay com.hackerearth.codemonk]
CodeMonk is an awesome app to learn to program while having fun. You will get weekly series of tutorials on all topics under Computer science combined with regular coding contests to test your understanding of the topics.
- Code Monk is a weekly learning series for those who are looking to learn to code and improve their programming skills from good to great.
- Every week, you get access to detailed tutorials on topics like Basic Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, Maths and much more
[appbox googleplay com.enki.insights]
Enki is a free android app which will help you to learn and improve your programming skills, whether you’re a professional developer or a complete beginner.
- Have a clean interface
- Play fun coding mini games
#12 Code Hub
[appbox googleplay trycodehub.com]
If you want to learn HTML and CSS then Code hub could be the best choice for you. This app is useful for everyone: beginners, designers, and developers. The app has 50 lessons across 4 chapters which cover Web, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Multilingual – Learn HTML,CSS In English & Hindi
- Ask Doubts and clear then Instantly
- CodeHub Works Offline (Required Chrome)
- Every Course divided into Lessons, Examples, Videos for Easy Understanding
[appbox googleplay com.zenva.codemurai]
- 100% beginner friendly.
- All lessons are created by developers with real-world experience and passion for education.
- Huge library of programming lessons.
[appbox googleplay com.codenza.dp.programs]
Codenza is a Programming GuideBook for IT/Computer Science Students & Professors to help them with the aspects of programming. From an Engineer to a Ph.D., everyone can rely on codenza. Codenza does not teach programming, it acts as a reference for programmers.
- 100% beginner friendly.
- Huge library of programming lessons.
- Perfect for IT/Computer Science students
#15 Lightbot : Code Hour
[appbox googleplay com.lightbot.lightbothoc]
If you are a beginner in programming world than Lightbot will provide you the fun way to learn programming. This is basically a programming puzzle game which helps players to gain a practical understanding of basic concepts.
- Code Hour features 20 levels.
- This version of Lightbot has been translated into 28 different languages
[appbox googleplay com.area120.grasshopper]
With Grasshopper, everybody can learn to code. Grasshopper offers a new kind of curriculum for the everyday coder. With Grasshopper, you get to write the code which makes the learning process much easier.
- Fits in your pocket, and your lifestyle
- Finds the approach that fits you best.
#17 Dcoder, Mobile Compiler IDE
[appbox googleplay com.paprbit.dcoder]
Dcoder is a mobile coding IDE ( Compiler for mobile ), where one can code and learn algorithms. Tailored to enhance your coding skills, via the use of code compilation and algorithm solving. Now learn to code anytime anywhere.
- Learn C programming, a powerful general-purpose language
- Learn Python 2.7 and Python 3
- Dcoder uses a Rich Text Editor supporting syntax highlighting
#18 Computer Programming & Utilization Notes
[appbox googleplay com.jagguapps.cpu]
Computer Programming & Utilization Notes App Provides the Fully Details Solution to all the Degree Engineering Students. It provides the Chapterwise Important Questions and there Fully Solution.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Flowchart & Algorithm
- C Fundamentals
- Decision Control Structure
- Loop Control Structure
[appbox googleplay com.studytonight.app]
Studytonight is a dedicated online resource to make learning easier. Studytonight Android App brings to you a great and colorful studying experience, with easy-to-understand and simple tutorials for computer programming subjects like Core Java, C++, C Language, Maven, Jenkins, Drools, DBMS, Data Structures, Computer Networks.
- Fast offline access.
- Night mode for better reading experience
- Always on Display
- Narrator Mode – No more reading. Start listening.
- Tutorial Search – To navigate to the desirable tutorial in a single click.
- Continue from where you last left.
#20 W3Schools Offline FullTutorial
[appbox googleplay com.andromo.dev618788.app612749]
Want to enjoy the W3Schools tutorial offline? If yes, you need to install this app. This app provides latest W3Schools offline full tutorial. The app contains many offline W3School tutorials which you can view without internet.
You will find many apps on Google Play store, but some of them are ineffective. These 10 are the best and useful apps that will help you learn to programme in less time. I hope you like the article, share it with your friends too.