Today the time is of being intelligent and programming is something that every computer geek should learn. Therefore, here we are going to discuss top 5 best Android apps that will help you learn programming.
Today the time is of being intelligent and programming & coding is the best thing for computer geeks that can help them choose a bright career. If you are willing to learn to program on your own, you can have a look at our article which mentions websites that can help you learn programming and coding.
However, if you think learning from a computer is boring then you could learn to program in your Android smartphone too. Therefore, here we will be listing top 5 Android apps that will help you to learn programming quickly. Let’s explore the list.
Top 5 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
#1 Programming Hub, Learn to code
Programming Hub is your one-stop solution to learn all the top programming languages – anywhere, anytime! With a huge collection of programming examples, complete course material and compiler for practice, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
- Over 1800+ programs in 17+ languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
- To make your learning more interesting and less boring, their experts have created precise and to the point course material which will help you learn the language in a better way.
- Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content.
#2 Udacity – Learn Programming
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera, and MongoDB. Udacity classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
- Udacity students have also found great success in career changes—from sales to mobile app development, from stay-at-home parent to full stack developer.
- Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
#3 C Programming
This C Programming app enables you to carry basic C programming notes in your Android. It contains about 90+ C Programs. This app has a very simple user interface and the contents can be easily understood by the users.
- Chapter wise complete C tutorials
- C programs with comments for better understanding (100+ programs)
- Output for each program
- Categorized questions and answers
- Important exam questions
- Very simple user interface
#4 Learn Python
Learn Python, one of the today’s most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners, while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points and show off your skills.
- Python Basics
- Data Types
- Control Structures
- Functions and Modules
- Working with Files
#5 Learn programming
The application was created for the purpose of the thesis on “interactive textbook of Internet technologies.” It contains a list of all elements used in HTML 5 Explanation. The tests, which are then evaluated in the form of statistical tables. Sand, where one can try to write code that will automatically display it in the browser.
- More than 30 programming languages
- Interview questions – be prepared for the every type of questions from programming languages for your job.
- HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more
- Fully customizable app in the settings
You will find many apps on Google Play store, but some of them are ineffective. These 5 are the best and useful apps that will help you learn programming in less time. I hope you like the article, share it with your friends too.