Everybody loves to play games on the Android devices. So, today we are going to share the best strategy games of Android Smartphone. You can download these games from Google Play store and all these games are free to download and play. Go through the list to explore the list.
Today billions of people are using Android smartphones. Presently an Android device has become the significant element of our life. Everybody loves to play games on the Android devices. So in this post, I will assure you the Greatest Android Strategy Games of All Time. These games are adequate to play with your besties. I have selected these game as Best Android Strategy Games on the evidence of their user ratings, reviews, and downloads of the game.
These games will give you sufficient real-time enjoyment while playing with your colleagues in your school, college, job and at any place wherever you need to play together or indeed individual. There will be good practice and testing of your brain in these games.
- 1 30 Must-Play Strategy Games For Your Android Device
- 1.1 #1 Enemy Within
- 1.2 #2 Age of Civilizations
- 1.3 #3 Clash Of Clans
- 1.4 #4 Boom Beach
- 1.5 #5 Plants vs. Zombies 2
- 1.6 #6 Breach And Clear
- 1.7 #7 Autumn Dynasty
- 1.8 #8 Kingdom Rush Frontiers
- 1.9 #9 Plague Inc.
- 1.10 #10 Anomaly 2
- 1.11 #11 Hackers
- 1.12 #12 Clash of Lords
- 1.13 #13 Clash Royale
- 1.14 #14 Hay Day
- 1.15 #15 Dragon Mania Legends
- 1.16 #16 Badland
- 1.17 #17 RollerCoaster Tycoon
- 1.18 #18 Vainglory
- 1.19 #19 Stickman Defense
- 1.20 #20 Card Thief
- 1.21 #21 Banner Saga 2
- 1.22 #22 Lost Frontier
- 1.23 #23 Subterfuge
- 1.24 #24 Door Kickers
- 1.25 #25 Civilization Revolution 2
- 1.26 #26 Battlevoid-First Contact
- 1.27 #27 Eufloria HD
- 1.28 #28 Great little war game
- 1.29 #29 Out There
- 1.30 #30 Banner Sage 2
30 Must-Play Strategy Games For Your Android Device
#1 Enemy Within
Enemy Within is a standalone expansion to the 2012 strategy game of the year XCOM®: Enemy Unknown and it’s now available on GooglePlay devices! Enemy Within features the core gameplay of Enemy Unknown plus more exciting content.
- New Soldier Abilities: Research a new alien technology to advance the capabilities of your operatives.
- New Weapons and Equipment: Give your operatives an extra tactical edge with new projects from your engineering team and the Foundry.
- New Strategic Resource: A valuable new alien resource, known as Meld, has been discovered.
#2 Age of Civilizations
Age of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world. Here user needs to obtain territories from other civilizations. This game is a mix between a strategy and a board game. However, this game is addictive.
- 193 Civilizations
- Two Planets and some interesting mechanics
- Offline and Online achievements
- Offline and Online Hall of Fame
- Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
#3 Clash Of Clans
It is one of the most popular game in Android market because of its ranking and popularity and it is also at the top of this list. This will be the best strategy game you will ever play for sure, and everyone who is right now playing this game must comprehend the influence of this game. Guess what! this is addictive and enjoyable too. You just have to raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, a battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
- Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
- Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
- Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps, and Walls
- Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
#4 Boom Beach
Boom Beach is the strategy game that lets you attack both online players as well as computer-generated bases. You need to build your island with defenses and troops. This game shares many similarities with Clash of Clans. Boom beach is one of the most popular strategy game you will ever play.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
#5 Plants vs. Zombies 2
Plants vs. Zombies is a respected mobile franchise for a good reason that is the fantastic premise of protecting your back lawn from swarms of undead with sunflowers and peashooters (literally pea plants turned weapons) is certainly part of that, but there’s a lot of tactical thinking in terms of plant choices before the attack begins, and placement in this game.
- New Plants New Zombies! Meet Fire Peashooter, Pepper-put, Bonk Choy, Laser Bean, Peanut, and the prickly Homing Thistle: Just a few of the powerful new plants that will defend your lawn through time. Go toe-to-missing-toe with dozens of new zombies including Troglobite, Swashbuckler Zombie, Chicken Wrangler Zombie, Jetpack Zombie, Wizard Zombie, Mermaid Imp and Weasel Hoarder – the wiliest zombie of them all!
- Amazing ways to protect your brain, choose your plants wisely for each level and plot out your winning strategy.
- Get cracking in Vasemaker Defeat endless zombie waves in Vasebreaker, the #1 mini-game from Plants vs. Zombies. Use smashing power-ups like the Butterizer, X-Ray vase vision and more.
- Unlock your Zen Garden
#6 Breach And Clear
This is the Best Android Strategy game and very much satisfying among Android users. This game is like SWAT. IN this game, players have to make a strategy of an army defense. In this game, you get through missions, your team members earn experience and perks to take on bigger threats of the game.
- Full Customization- Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
- Own Every Angel, Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
- Realistic, Tactical Combat- Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
#7 Autumn Dynasty
This is another Best Android Strategy game and it is very user-friendly too and you can build building train your units etc. You can play this game in real time with your friends also.
- Full Real-Time Strategy(RTS) experience: train units, construct buildings, research upgrades
- Intuitive gesture controls: Paint orders directly onto the battle map
- Beautiful, oriental style painted maps: Thousands of soldiers fighting onscreen
- Unlock unique special abilities to turn the tide of battle
- Grand story campaign, AI Skirmish mode and instant action Blitz Mode,4 AI difficulties to challenge
- No in-app purchases
#8 Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Kingdom Rush Frontiers brings the acclaimed tower defense game to the next level of gaming. Also In addition to the same goofy, frantic fantasy tower defense that you remember from the first Kingdom Rush, there is a whole slew of new heroes to pick in this game.
- Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
- Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands – hold the line in deserts, jungles, and even the underworld!
- Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines – hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
- Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
#9 Plague Inc.
This is another example of Best Android Strategy game. It is a dark global virus simulation game. In this game, you have to save the world from the deadly viruses by detecting its causes and symptoms of the diseases among the people.
- Stunning HD graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
- Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
- Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
- 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
- 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
- Full game supports for scoreboards and achievements
#10 Anomaly 2
This is the Best Android Strategy game. It is actually a war game. The game graphics quality is also good and user-friendly. And there are new features added now that is a transformation of tanks etc in it.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
Dive into cyberspace to develop and secure your own virtual 3D network and hack various targets around the world. The darknet has never been so accessible! With this high-end cyber combat visual interface, you can research programs, build your hacker reputation, loot or fight for your country in the First World Cyberwar.
- Hack networks of other hackers worldwide
- Develop and upgrade your hacking tools
- Build and refine your 3D network architecture
- Use various programs and hacking strategies
- Choose a brute force or a stealth approach for your intrusions
#12 Clash of Lords
Clash of Lords is a strategy game with fun and innovative new twists on the genre. Recruit from over 40 Heroes and their squads of mercenaries, build a base to withstand attack and play with your friends and against your foes in ten PvE and PvP modes.
- You control the action! Activate Heroes’ battle skills in real time!
- Pair Heroes and Troops in the all-new Mercenary mode!
- Play Your Way! With ten PvE and PvP modes, there’s always something fun to do!
- Fight with your friends! A robust Guild system lets you battle alongside (or against!) your allies!
#13 Clash Royale
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns, and glory in the Arena.
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
#14 Hay Day
Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
- Grow and customize your farm
- Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
- Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
- Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
- Build your own town and welcome visitors
#15 Dragon Mania Legends
Breathe life into your dragons and prepare them for legendary battles! Reclaim your beloved homeland by rebuilding Dragolandia, breeding cute baby hatchlings, and raising them into powerful warriors to fight off the Vikings.
- Build a variety of habitats on your own Dragon Island
- Have your most powerful dragons breed to make strong hatchlings
- Feed, cuddle and train your baby dragons in an interactive experience
- Collect and discover all kinds of different dragons!
Basically, badland is an adventure game, but it can be seen as strategy game also. BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. In this game player need to find dodge everything coming in the way.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Create levels, share & play!
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
#17 RollerCoaster Tycoon
In this game, you need to build up the theme park that needs to fulfill all the conditions given to win the scenario. There are total 95 scenarios to play through, tons of coasters. This game is highly addictive and one of the best strategy game out there in Google play store
- Create incredible roller coasters
- Run your park’s marketing and finances to make a profit while attracting more guests
- Build the ultimate theme park in a variety of challenging environments
Vainglory is the real-time PvP multiplayer online battle arena game. The game features 3-on-3 battles that last up to 20 minutes each. Vainglory lets you choose from an ever-growing roster of 30+ heroes as you battle in real-time to destroy the enemy Vain crystal.
- Vainglory offers real-time MOBA combat with and against bots or live players.
- Choose a hero that fits your playstyle.
- Vainglory’s game engine is made for intense, battles with 60 FPS.
- Vainglory’s built-in Guild Finder makes finding a team at your skill level simple.
#19 Stickman Defense
This game is much similar to Plants vs Zombies. Users need to save the tower from renegade cartoon monsters that have started to invade the institutions and kills stickman and steal treasures.
- Epic battles with lots of surprises
- You can use your Finger to kill the enemy.
- Build your defense into an unbeatable fortress
- Collect Gold to build stickman
- Hours of gameplay with over 40 levels
#20 Card Thief
In Card Thief you move through a deck of cards as a stealthy thief. Sneak in the shadows, extinguish torches, pickpocket guards and steal valuable treasures without getting caught. In your thief hideout, you can use your stolen goods to unlock powerful equipment cards.
- Solitaire style gameplay
- 4 heists each with different enemy and obstacle types
- 12 unlock able and upgradable equipment cards
- Mini deck building
- Daily Heist with global high scores
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Launchers August 2017
#21 Banner Saga 2
Banner Saga 2 is another award-winning story-based role-playing game that continues its emotional journey across a breaking world. The player needs to lead their Viking class across the hostile country on the brink of collapse.
- Gorgeous 2D combat sequences, animations, and effects
- Carry on your story and choices from The Banner Saga or jump into the adventure from scratch with pre-set character options.
- Improved, turn-based battles demand precision and strategy
- Level up your characters’ stats and unlock devastating new moves
#22 Lost Frontier
Lost Frontier is a turn-based strategy game, brought to you by the creators of the Battleheart and Zombieville series’. In a fantasy-western setting consumed by steam-punk technology and the supernatural, can you survive with just your wit and a six-gun at your side?
- Play through 24 chapters that introduce you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Lost Frontier.
- Challenge Mode – once you’ve mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 20 demanding missions.
- Custom Games – choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI.
Subterfuge is a week-long multiplayer game of strategy and diplomacy that plays out in real time. Gather intelligence, coordinate with other players, issue orders, and influence how the game unfolds. Master both strategy and diplomacy to come out on top.
- Unlimited scheduled orders
- Create private games
- Play in rated games
- Play multiple games simultaneously
- Keep notes about other players
#24 Door Kickers
Door Kickers is the unforgiving, award-winning SWAT-command quick tactics game from the PC. Includes all updates and a new campaign, as well as full cross-platform saves compatibility and an all-new interface designed specifically for touch-based platforms.
#25 Civilization Revolution 2
Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices.
- New Civilization – Korea
- New Leaders – Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters, and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
#26 Battlevoid-First Contact
This is one of the best strategy game which you can have on your Android device. In this game, you need to manage a combat station. You can utilize the groups, upgrades, artillery, and other equipment of demolition. This game is highly addictive and features some impressive graphics.
- Battle Wave after wave of incoming threats
- Epic boss fights that leave you shaking
- Research and upgrade your Battlestation
- Roguelike gameplay features, every game is different with random elements!
- Stunning graphics and smooth gameplay
#27 Eufloria HD
This is another best Android strategy game which you can play on your Android smartphone or tablet. The game is highly addictive because in this game you need to win the asteroids in space and then utilize their resources.
- Designed for both phone and tablet devices
- A beautifully designed touchscreen interface
- A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay
- “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy
#28 Great little war game
Great little war game is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone’s talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you’ll keep coming back again and again for “just one more go.”
- Campaign mode
- Multiplayer mode
- Skirmish mode
- Four difficulty settings
- Lush visuals
- Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
#29 Out There
This is another best strategy game which you will love to play on your Android for sure. In this game, you need to play as an astronaut. A player needs to keep their oxygen intensity up while reconstructing their ship.
- A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
- Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
- 350+ multiple choices handwritten gamebook adventures
- An epic main storyline with 4 different endings
#30 Banner Sage 2
This game is not much popular, but, it’s one of the best story-based role-playing game that will grip you. In this game, you need to make bold leadership decisions, manage resources wisely and strike skillfully in a battle to survive.
- Hand-drawn visuals – Gorgeous 2D combat sequences, animations, and effects
- The saga continues – Carry on your story and choices from The Banner Saga or jump into the adventure from scratch with pre-set character options.
- Viking mythology – A truly epic setting inspired by real Viking myths
- Tactical combat – Improved, turn-based battles demand precision and strategy
Above are the Best Android Strategy Games and you will surely like these games. Almost each game is freely accessible on Google Play Store. Just download, install and play these awesome games on your Android and use your brain do some work on these games.