[dropcap]L[/dropcap]et’s have a look at the guide for How to Disable and Deactivate iMessage on iPhone or iPad that will allow you to turn this service off either from your iOS device or from the online web portal where you will submit the turn off request. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
There are lots of cool features that you only get in the iOS platform and iMessages is one of them. As this is the feature by which you can easily communicate with the person with the iOS device on the other side without getting charged for the SMS. But this service gets turned off when there is an Android user on the other side. You have to make sure that you should turn it off while you are switching to android as this service is registered on the iOS server. But most of you don’t know how this can be done as there are two possible ways that are either through the iOS device that you have or either using the Web portal service offered by the Apple. So for this today I’m here to discuss the way by which you can implement both the things in just a few moments.
Like you I was not aware of this thing until I get the error while sending messages on the number registered with the iMessage. So I googled the situation and get to know that this is because of the iMessage and then I get those two methods that can do this. I tried both of them to check if they are working and that was working for me so I thought of sharing the same with you guys also. So have a look the method by which you can do this.
How to Disable and Deactivate iMessage on iPhone or iPad
If you have the iPhone or iPad then you can directly turn off the iMessage service using the internal setting there and otherwise, you can get it off from the official website. And I mentioned both the way step by step below so refer them and get this feature off.
#1Method: Turning off the iMessages Service from iPhone or iPad
- First of all, you need to open the settings on your iPhone and iPad where you want to turn it off.
- Now scroll down and you will see the option iMessages there, simply tap on it to explore its settings
- On the very first you will see the option to turn it on or Off, by default that will be ON on your iPhone so you just need to turn it OFF.
- Now go back and click on the Facetime option in the Settings and simply repeat the same and turn it off
- That’s it you are done now you will see that iMessage will be deactivated on your iPhone or iPad and id you want to turn it manually on then you need to simply follow the above step and get it on where you have turned that off.
Also Read: Top 8 Best PDF Reader Apps for iPhone 2019
#2 Method Turning off iMessage Without iOS device
- First of all, you just need to open this URL (http://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/) in any of your browser which will take you to the official iMessage server of the Apple
- Now there you need to scroll down and have a look at the option Not having iPhone and there you will see the field for the mobile no to enter
- This is to turn off the iMessage on the particular no. You just need to enter the number that you have registered on the iMessages earlier.
- Now it will send OTP on your registered mobile number that you need to enter there in the field.
- Once you confirmed the OTP you will see that iMessages will get deregistered on that number.
- If you want to register your mobile again on the iMessages then you can simply use the same URL and enter your number where it is written Have your iPhone and just confirm the verification and that will be done in no time.
So this guide was all about How to Disable and Deactivate iMessage on iPhone or iPad, Use these simple ways and you can easily get the iMessages turned off on that number. Hope you like the information that I just shared above and if there is an issue that you are facing while implementing this guide then please leave a comment in the comment section below. I’ll be more than happy to revert to your queries. Also, keep on sharing the guide with other also. Finally, however, all things considered, a debt of gratitude is in order for perusing this post.