Now you can easily Extract Pages from PDF on your Computer or Smartphone with the help of simple trick that will convert the pdf into a page that you can extract and save to your local device.
PDF files are normally consisting of multiple pages that could reach to hundreds in number, but while from all those pages inside the PDF files probably the important stuff is on just a few number of pages that the users are seeking for. Now for accessing their important information, the users need to go through the whole of the PDF pages every time and that could be really time-consuming. The issue could be solved if the particular pages from the PDF file are extracted to another PDF file. Fortunately, there is the way by which this could be done and hence the PDF’s could be managed easily for the important and required stuff. Here in this article, we have written about the method through which you could be able to extract the pages from the PDF files just by using your computer or smartphone. If you are also looking for some method to extract the pages of any PDF file then note that you are exactly at the right place as the method we have written is completely working and quick way for that. You just go and read out the whole article given below so as to know about the method!
How to Extract Pages from PDF on Your Computer or Smartphone
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to follow some of the simple steps by step guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Extract Pages from PDF on your Computer or Smartphone:
1. First of all, open up the Chrome Browser on your Windows PC or Mac ad then load up your desired PDF file in which you want to extract up the pages. This could be simply done through using the key combinations Cntrl + O in the Chrome browser and then from the file browser selection for the PDF file could be made.
2. While if you have your PDF file opened inside the Chrome Browser just click on the Print icon or hit the Cntrl + P key combination for the same. This leads to the printing of your PDF file pages and the another wizard for the selection of the pages would open up.
3. In the Print Preview page that appears up click on the “Change…” and set it to Save as PDF. This makes the preferences to rather save the PDF file pages as PDF format only and not print those up.
4. In the Pages section of the preview, wizard selects up all those pages with the number that you wish to extract as another PDF file and then after all that hit the Save button to save your PDF file.
5. At the end you shall be prompted to fill the name for the new PDF file as well as the destination for it, just justify all those things and press the save button again on the Prompted Panel. The PDF file with all your selected pages would be created and extracted that could be accessed after!
Steps to do the same using the Android device follow up the method below:
1. Open up the PDF file on the Android device and then hit on the three-dot menu button and tap on Print option from there.
2. Tap on “Select a printer” option and thereafter select the “Save as PDF” option.
3. After that tap on the drop-down menu button placed below Paper size and change up the Pages to Range of 8 instead of all. Enter the number for the pages you wish to extract from the PDF and then tap on the PDF icon at the lower right.
4. You would be taken to the save screen from where you need to select the destination for the new PDF file and name for that. Save up the file after all that customs and you could then access that extracted PDF file easily.
Steps To do the same using the iOS device follow up the method below:
1. Open up the PDF file and then choose the share button, Print option from there.
2. In the printer, options select the Range or the pages you want in new PDF and then pinch into the Preview mode to see all your selected pages.
3. In the new page that opens up tap on the share button, Save the new PDF file option. Choose the destination folder in the iCloud drive to share with or either use the email or messaging to share it up. That’s it your file would then be saved to that particular location you chose!
So you have now got about the method to extract the pages from the PDF on your Computer device or even on your smartphone device. This method is really simple to apply as you might have got up after reading the article, and there is also no advanced requirement for the same. Hope you might have liked this method and tried it on your device, but if you haven’t tried it still then goes now and tries it up!