Here are two different steps to Change the device id and device info and identity of any android device. First is to use Device ID Changer android app to change device ID of any android phone and second is to change device Info and Identity of any android device with Xposed module that will let you change your device identity to fake it for certain apps in order to perform lots of tweaks.
Every android phone has a unique identity called Android Device ID. When you download any app, your identity goes on apps server & web. So they record it your android device ID. They track you from your android device ID by using the Device ID android app.
Secondly, If you have rooted your android or thinking about rooting it then simply go for it as the tweak we are discussing here will completely change your android experience by trying out the something very tricky that is faking the device info and identity in your android device. And this will only be done by rooting your android and then installing Xposed installer in it. And after that, you will have to use the Xposed module that will allow you to fake the device ID of your android device. So follow up the complete guide below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Download Paid Android Apps & Games For Free
How To Fake Device ID, Info and Identity in any Android Phone
Steps To Fake Device ID In Android Device:
What is Android Device ID?
A 64-bit number (as a hex string) that is randomly generated on the device’s first boot and should remain constant for the lifetime of the device. (The value may change if a factory reset is performed on the device.)
There are two ways to know your Android Device ID:
First Method: Enter *#*#8255#*#* in your phone dialer, you’ll be shown your android device ID.
Second Method: As another option, you can also use an Android app called “Android Device ID” that will quickly reveal the ID of your Android Device to you.
- Rooted (How to Root Any Android)
- Busybox Installed
- Android Device ID changer App
Features Of Device ID Change App
- This Device Changer application allows you to change the Android ID of your android device, backup the original Android device ID and also generates new Device IDs.
- It requires root access as it will modify the settings database that contains the Android ID value in a system data directory.
- Backup your Android_Id and restore when changing ROMs.
- The application will protect you if the DB is not found or root access is not allowed.
#1 Steps To Fake Device ID In Android Device:
Android Device ID changer app will not work if your device is not rooted. Use at your own risk, we are not responsible if any change happens to your android phone. We highly recommend you to do a backup of your ROM.
- First of all, launch the app after installing it from the Google play store and then provide the superuser access to it. And now you will see the actual device id of your android.
2. Now you need to enter any of the random New ID that you want to set on your device and then simply click on Generate Random Identifient button there.
3. Now a popup will appear asking for rebooting your device, simply click on Reboot Now option there.
4. That’s it you are done now the device will get set to the random ID that you had filled earlier in 2nd step.
Also Read: 10 Best Root Apps
Steps To Fake Device Info and Identity In Android Device:
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on the device. And after having Xposed installer you will have to use an Xposed module app to Fake the android identity in your device. For this follow the guide below.
1. First of all, you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to install this tweaker.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite a lengthy process and for that, you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module, you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to Fake your device identity and for that, you need a cool module that is Device Faker.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that, you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now after reboot opens the app and start filling all the details that you want to set to your android device.
6. That’s it you are done, now the identity details will get set to that android device.
Also Read: How To Record GamePlay On Android
So use this method and you will gonna Fake your android device ID, info and identity. Hope you like this tutorial, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.