We are here with the method to record screen on Android without root. You just need to install these apps on your Android smartphone in order to record the screen. So, we will be talking about one of the best characteristics of Android that you might not know. It is the method for recording the screen on your Android, yes it is possible. It is very fashionable to record the activities performing on your Android. You can do this by just following the post below.
Today there are more than billions of people who are using Android these days. This operating system relates to Google which provides lots of features for its users than any other OS.
Also Read: How To Record GamePlay On Android
- 1 How To Record Screen On Android Without Root (No Root) 2019
- 2 Android Screen Recording Apps To Record your Screen Activity
- 2.1 #1 AZ Screen Recorder
- 2.2 #2 Rec.
- 2.3 #3 One Shot Screen Recorder
- 2.4 #4 Shou
- 2.5 #5 Mobizen
- 2.6 #6 Unlimited Screen Recorder
- 2.7 #7 ilos screen recorder
- 2.8 #9 Stream – Live Video Community
- 2.9 #10 Vysor
- 2.10 #11 SCR Screen Recorder
- 2.11 #12 Telecine
- 2.12 #13 Lollipop Screen Recorder
- 2.13 #14 DU Recorder
- 2.14 #15 ADV Screen Recorder
- 2.15 #16 ScreenCam Screen Recorder
- 2.16 #17 Game Screen Recorder
- 2.17 #18 Super Screen Recorder
- 2.18 #19 Screen Recorder
- 2.19 #20 HD Screen Recorder
How To Record Screen On Android Without Root (No Root) 2019
By recording screen, you can track all the activities of your Android when you give your Android to someone else like your younger brother, sisters or your friends. The method is very simple and straightforward as you need some of the screen recording apps for your Android.
Also Read: Best File Manager For Android
Android Screen Recording Apps To Record your Screen Activity
#1 AZ Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free]
This is one of the best Android apps to record screen in Android as in this app there is the facility of anonymous recording by which you can easily record screen and the clips of your front camera without anything displaying on a screen. And this app is specially designed for the lollipop version of Android.
- Magic button: a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
- Overlay front camera: you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- Countdown timer: is there something you have to prepare for recording? Don’t worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
- Draw on screen: this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen color directly on your screen.
[appbox googleplay com.spectrl.rec]
This is an another Android app which records the screen activity. This app is freely available and works without root. In this app, you have to set the bit rate and file saving path at the very first use. You can even record audio with this app and this app gives you 10 seconds when you click on ready to make you ready for the recording.
- No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
- Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
- Audio recording via the mic.
- A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
- Save your favorite configurations as Presets.
#3 One Shot Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.makeez.oneshotfree]
This is actually a paid app that records the screen with the full convenient way for the user. The free trial version of this app is also available but there you will see the watermark at all the videos and there will be ads in the app which is not in the paid version for better user experience.
[appbox googleplay tv.shou.android]
This is the very popular app that helps you to record the Android screen easily. With this app, you can record screen with stereo sound, mirror your device screen to any Miracast or AirPlay enabled devices, and you can even take a screenshot simply by shaking your Android device in this app.
- No limit on recording time
- Audio recording (Pro)
- Android Material theme
- Show screen touches while recording
- Shake or switch screen off to stop
- Possibility to delay start of recording
- Banner during recording (Pro)
[appbox googleplay com.rsupport.mvagent]
This is one of my favorite apps to record Android screen activities without rooting it. In this app, you can record screen, share data b/w computer and your Android and lots of more option that are available in this app. Also, this app is freely available on the Google Play Store.
- Record Games: record your gameplay on Minecraft, Clash of Clans and more.
- Record Video: record and save videos from Snapchat, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and more, right on your device.
- It’s completely FREE! No need to buy a screen recorder when you can just use Mobizen
- Compatible with almost every Android device. Mobizen can record device screens running Android 4.2 to 6.0.
Also read: Best Hidden Android Secret Codes 2019
#6 Unlimited Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay org.mistygames.screenrecord]
This application makes the screen recording easy and even fun. Video length is unlimited, so you can record as long as your device has some memory left. For example, you can capture your own brand-new application with just one click and also give it a real-time voice presentation overlay using the microphone.
- Completely free
- Unlimited video recording
- No watermarks
- Simple to use – one touch recording
- Optimized for performance
#7 ilos screen recorder
[appbox googleplay com.icos.ilos.uploader]
You can record your entire mobile screen and it supports Android 5.0 and later. Users will get the option to share the recorded clip on YouTube, Drive, Dropbox or Facebook etc. There are no ads, no watermark, and no time limit to record the screen.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Camera Apps For Your Android
#8 Google Play Games
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.play.games]
It is a place to view your mobile gaming profile. However, it also has a hidden screen recording functionality which can be utilized to record screen. You need to play any game from Google Play Games and exit the game once the recorder is on and it will record everything.
- Easily record and share your best gaming moments from your favorite mobile games.
- Create your custom Gamer ID, earn XP, and level up as you master games across Google Play.
- Pick up right where you left off, from any device.
#9 Stream – Live Video Community
[appbox googleplay com.sparc.stream]
It is actually a twitch like the social network. Here you can stream your Android device screen. All your recording will be streamed live. However, users can use this screen recording feature to save your screen recording in the phone.
- Stream live video from your phone to the world
- Browse live streams created by users worldwide
- Monetize your content, or tip your favorite streamer
[appbox googleplay com.koushikdutta.vysor]
Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations. The app doesn’t record anything. Users need to record the Android screen from the computer.
You can find our full guide on Vysor here.
#11 SCR Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.kiket.scr.screenrecorder]
SCR Screen Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen-recording app! SCR Screen Recorder helps you record smooth and clear phone-screen video. With a variety of features and no rooting needed, SCR Screen Recorder provides an easy way to record game videos, call videos, live shows, and more.
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video
- Pause/resume recording
- Enable front camera
- Record external sound
- Control recording through floating window or notification bar; hide floating window for frameless video
[appbox googleplay com.jakewharton.telecine]
With telecine, you can capture full resolution videos directly on your phone. Just launch the overlay and then navigate away from the app. The overlay will remain to allow you to press record when you are in the target app. The overlay disappears while recording. To stop, press the area where the overlay used to be.
#13 Lollipop Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.rivulus.screenrecording]
Lollipop Screen Recorder is a simple and easy to use screen recorder for devices running Android 5.0+. It uses official APIs added in Android Lollipop+ so it requires no rooting. Videos are stored in an easy to find folder, so you can use your favorite applications to view, edit, and share them.
- Use cameras as picture-in-picture
- Store recordings on SD card
- Record at full-screen resolution
- Set resolution, orientation, and bitrate
- Recording start delay
#14 DU Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.duapps.recorder]
DU Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. With a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor and no rooting needed, DU Recorder provides an easy way to record screen videos.
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video
- Pause/resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (facecam)
- Record external sound
#15 ADV Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.blogspot.byterevapps.lollipopscreenrecorder]
ADV Screen recorder was designed to be fully featured, without any kind of restrictions and without requiring root. This is one of the best screen recorders you can have on your Android smartphone
- Recording with 2 engines (Default and Advanced)
- Pause Recording (Requires Advanced Engine)
- Draw on the fly with your favorite color
- Use Front or Back Camera while recording
#16 ScreenCam Screen Recorder
[appbox googleplay com.orpheusdroid.screenrecorder]
ScreenCam does not need any root access to record your screen and works on all phones with Android Lollipop 5.0 and above. You can also record audio along with the screen recording and get it beautifully combined with recorded video.
- Choose from different resolutions
- Different frames per second and bitrate
- The app is completely free and doesn’t contain ads.
#17 Game Screen Recorder[appbox googleplay com.drivergenius.screenrecorder]
Game Screen Recorder is a premium recorder app for game and screen. This screen recorder automatically identifies the game on your phone without any time limit.
- Automatically identify the game on your phone without anytime limit!
- It does NOT require root access on your Lollipop!
- Prologue Editor: You can edit the prologue and add it to your video.
- If you don’t want to show the Record Button, just turn off the “Stop by Record Button”
#18 Super Screen Recorder[appbox googleplay com.tianxingjian.screenshot]
Super Screen Recorder is one of the best professional screen recorder & screenshot apps. In this user-friendly app, you can use the excellent video editing features to make the beautiful Full HD videos, and all the features are free to use.
- Highest Quality supplied: 1080P, 12Mbps, 60FPS
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available
- Pause/resume screen recording through floating window or notification bar
- Shake phone to stop recording and hide floating window
#19 Screen Recorder[appbox googleplay com.kimcy929.screenrecorder]
Screen Recorder is an app help you easy Record Screen and Take Screenshot anywhere. The app supports multiple languages and it also provides the option to save a video in SD card.
- Support multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian
- Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
- Record screen
- Take screenshot
- Support face cam while recording
#20 HD Screen Recorder[appbox googleplay com.vdg.hdscreenrecorder]
This is another best Android app which you can use if you want to record your Android screen. The best part about HD Screen recorder is that it doesn’t need root access to record your Android screen. The app also offers several other features, which we are going to share below
- No limited time recording.
- Password protection of screen recording videos.
- Delete screen recording videos.
- Share, send record video via email, social…
- Enable, disable audio recording.
This is all about the Android Screen Recording Apps To Record your Screen Activity. By these apps, you can efficiently track all the activity operating on your android. And this may also help you in some of the detective purposes too. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and tell us your favorite app in the comment box below.