Learn how to update Windows 10 offline; Time to get updating package offline for your Windows 10 to install on multiple PCs. Here you will be making any USB drive as a Windows update tool you will use on each computer to update offline.
If you have multiple PCs and want to update them all to the latest update that recently came, then you must be thinking of upgrading each and every computer individually by downloading the update package for the individual machine. But this guide can reduce your work and time to a great extent and also saves you lots of internet data that you will waste by downloading the same package for all the computers.
Here we have a method by which you can easily get the offline package that you can easily install on all your devices containing Windows 10 updates. Just follow the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How to Fix Windows 10 Store Crashing Problem
How To Update Your Windows 10/11 Offline
Here you will be making any USB drive as a Windows update tool that you will use on each computer to update it, and that too with offline; the only thing you will need is to get the package first online from one PC and then using it to update any Windows 10 PC offline, So follow the steps below.
Also Read: Here’s How You Can Still Download Windows 10 For FREE Legally
Get Windows 10 Update Package For Offline Install:
1. First, you need to install a tool that will allow you to get all the update packages offline on your PC and the Portable Update Tool is perfect for this job.
2. After installing this tool, it will search out all the required files for the machine. You just need to select and download them; if any files fail, you can easily get that file manually downloaded from the internet and then put it into the toolbar folder.
3. You will be moved to a new window to see your system details, and you need to go to the system section. Now there, check for all the updates available for your Windows 10.
4. Now, go to the ‘Download’ tab and select all the updates you want to download to your PC. This tool will display all the sizes of drivers and download rates, which will be downloaded offline.
5. Now select the update package and click on “Start, ” located in the top right corner of your screen. Your updates will be downloaded.
6. All the update files will be downloaded to the tool’s folder Cache. You must copy the Portable Update folder from your program files and then paste it into your USB drive.
Now you can use this drive to install the updates to any of the PCs containing the same OS version. That’s it! You are done; now, Windows 10 PC will get updates offline.
Also read: Windows 10 Upgrade Free Download Full Version
With this method, you can easily install updates to multiple Windows 10 PCs by getting update files on one PC. I hope you like this cool solution, do share it with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries about this.