Instagram is the best photo-sharing site out there. It’s a site that allows you to share photos, videos, and reels, and communicate with others. Instagram is a top-rated site, and almost everyone uses it right now.
If you are an active Instagram user or an influencer, you might know that the site supports the maximum aspect ratio of 4:5 on portrait posts. Instagram automatically crops images that exceed the maximum aspect ratio.
Instagram cropping multiple photos
Well, Instagram does this cropping for some fair reasons – The 4:5 limit for image posts prevents users from publishing massive posts, which could obstruct the entire feed. Since you can’t bypass the restriction, you must look for ways to adjust your vertical picture within the 4:5 aspect ratio.
Steps to Fit a Whole Picture On Instagram (Without Crop)
Hence, if you are looking for ways to upload photos on Instagram without cropping, you might find this guide helpful. Below, we have shared the two best and simple ways to fit an entire image on Instagram without cropping. Let’s check out.
1) Fit Whole Picture via Instagram App
The Instagram app provides you an option to post long pictures on Instagram without crop. Here’s how to use the Instagram app to make your photos fit the post preview Window.
1. First, open the Instagram app on your Android device.
2. Next, tap the (+) button at the top-right corner and select Post.
3. Now select the post that you want to share. You will find an Expand icon in the lower-left corner of the Post picker.
4. Tapping the expand icon will adjust the photo per the 4:5 aspect ratio. The picture will have a white or black border around it if needed.
That’s it! Now you can share the post on your Instagram feed. The full photo will appear on your Instagram feed without cropping.
2) How to Resize Photos manually for Instagram
Here we are going to resize the photo for Instagram. You can use a third-party photo resizer app to adjust your photo within the 4:5 ratio. First, you need to follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First of all, download & install the No Crop for Instagram app on your Android device.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and tap the Edit icon on the main screen.
3. Now select the photo that you want to share without cropping. The photo will have a blurred background. Once selected, the app will reduce the photo size to adjust the aspect ratio.
4. Once done, your photo is ready to share. However, you can also utilize the app’s editing tools before sharing. For example, you can tap on the Background icon and select the background of your choice.
5. After making all adjustments, tap on the Save button at the top-right corner of the screen.
That’s it! The picture will be saved to your phone’s gallery without cropping. Now open Instagram and share the edited image.
Other Apps to post full pictures on Instagram?
There are plenty of other apps to post full pictures on Instagram. Below, we have shared the two best apps to post full pictures on Instagram.
No Crop & Square for Instagram is a top-rated Android app available on the Google Play Store that lets you post full-sized pics on Instagram without any cropping.
With No Crop & Square for Instagram, you can post full-sized photos on Instagram, rotate, flip, and resize photos, add templates, make your own collage function, etc.
InstaSize Photo Editor＋Resizer is a very popular Android app that’s already used by million of users. You get a full-fledged photo editor + resizer with this app.
You can use this app to edit and resize your Instagram photos. Apart from adjusting your photos to fit on Instagram, it also offers photo editing features like filters, a collage maker, etc.
So, these are the two best & easiest ways to fit a whole picture on Instagram. You can also use other image resizer apps to fit a whole picture on Instagram. If you know of any other ways to share a photo without cropping, let us know in the comments below.