Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It is Microsoft Office 2010 and includes extended file format support, user interface updates, and support for touch, among its new features.
Office 2013 is suitable for 32-bit and 64-bit systems and is compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2. If you are willing to download Microsoft Office 2019 on your system, this post might help you.
MS Office 2013 Full Version Free Download
In this article, we will share the download file of Microsoft Office 2013. But before downloading the installation file, check out the list of all apps you will be getting with MS Office 2013.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
- Microsoft Visio Viewer
- Microsoft Word
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
New Features of Microsoft Office 2013:
Microsoft Office 2013 introduced some new features. All of these features will help you to become more productive. Check out the best features of MS Office 2013
- You can now import PDF files in Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Word got improved text wrapping and track changes features.
- Flash Fill is now available in Microsoft Excel.
- Office 2013 supports embedding online photos with content from Bing.com, Office.com, and Flickr.
- It got the ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word & Powerpoint.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk: 3 GB of minimum space
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- .Net Version: .Net 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Office 2013 Download (Official)
The best way to enjoy all Office suite features is by using the official version of Microsoft Office 2013. You don’t need to worry about bugs or future updates. You will receive every update and will always remain on the safe side.
You can purchase a copy of Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft store. Or else, you can buy it from the below link.
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download (32/64Bit) From Other Sources
Below, we have shared the direct download link of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. The version is unlocked, and you can use it for free. However, before installing MS Office 2013, uninstall the existing Office suite from your system.
Latest Version: Microsoft Office 2021 Free Download
Once uninstalled, disconnect the internet and then run the offline installer. After the installation, you can use the unlocked version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus. Since it’s an unlocked version, office apps that rely on the internet won’t work.
So, that’s all about downloading & install MS Office 2013 full version. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.