Here are the Best Windows 10 Tips, Tricks, and Hacks and also Windows 10 Secrets and Hidden features Which is having Hidden Tips of Windows 10.
List of Best Windows 10 Tricks, Hacks, and Hidden Features
- 10 Best Ways To Fix No Sound Problem in Windows 11 - Since Windows 11 is still under testing, users often encounter bugs such as screen flickering, black screens, etc. Recently, a few Windows 11 users complained about no sound on their PCs or laptops. Users have reported that sound has stopped working on Windows 11. The problem occurs regardless of whether users select the built-in or […]
- How to Change Power Mode Settings on Windows 11 - Microsoft introduced new Power Mode settings to Windows 10 operating system. The Power Mode settings in Windows let you control your computer’s power consumption. If you are using a laptop, you might find this feature very helpful. Like Windows 10, Windows 11 also allows users to change settings to balance the performance with energy consumption. […]
- How to Block Websites using Firewall on Windows 11 - Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating system ships with a Firewall system. The firewall system of Windows is known as Windows Defender Firewall, and it’s a very powerful utility. The Windows Defender Firewall is turned on by default on Windows 10/11, but users can manually configure it as needed. On Techviral, we have already […]
- 10 Best Free Screen Recorder For Windows 10/11 in 2022 - Although Windows operating system ships with a built-in screen recorder, it has fewer features. The built-in screen recorder is hidden under the Xbox game bar, and it can be used to record gaming videos. Windows users should always consider third-party screen recorder or screencasting software to get the most out of the screen recording. With […]
- 6 Best Ways To Fix Windows 11 Black Screen Issue - A few months ago, Microsoft introduced its new desktop operating system – Windows 11. Compared to Windows 10, Windows 11 has a clean interface and more features. However, the problem with Windows 11 is that it’s not stable. Since Windows 11 is still under development, users might face problems while using it. Apart from the […]
- How to Activate Tamper Protection Feature in Windows 11 - If you use Windows 11, you might know that the operating system ships with a built-in antivirus program called Windows Security. However, Windows Security is not only available on Windows 11; it’s also available on Windows 10. Windows Security is a great program that protects your computer from security threats like viruses, malware, PUPs, etc. […]
- How to Prevent Users from Getting Insider Preview Builds in Windows 11 - You might know about the Windows Insider Program if you have been using Windows for a long time. By joining the Windows Insider Program, your PC becomes eligible to receive the Beta, Dev, and Release Preview updates. Although joining the Windows Insider Program on Windows 11 is easy, it is not for everyone. Windows Insider […]
- How to Block Internet Access to Apps in Windows 11 - As a user of the Windows operating system, you might be familiar with the built-in firewall system. Windows Defender Firewall is a built-in security program in Windows 11. Windows Firewall is a powerful utility, but many people don’t know how to use it. With Windows Defender Firewall, you can stop any program from accessing the […]
- How to Add Folders to Controlled Folder Access in Windows 11 - We all know security risks are increasing rapidly. Microsoft knows its Windows OS is vulnerable to various security threats, so it has added a new feature on Windows 10. The Windows defender application of Windows 10 got a new feature called Ransomware Protection. The feature basically lets you enable the Controlled folder access, which blocks […]
- How to Create Full System Backup of Your Windows 11 PC - On Windows, you get plenty of options when it comes to backup and restoring. You can install any third-party program to create a complete system backup of your Windows PC. However, what if you don’t have space to install an additional backup program, or if you don’t want to? In that case, you can take […]
Here is a collection of best and new Window 10 tricks and hacks that every window user need to know. With these cool window 10 hacks, you can increase your productivity at work.