Here are the Best Windows 10 Tips, Tricks, and Hacks and also Windows 10 Secrets and Hidden features Which is having Hidden Tips of Windows 10.
List of Best Windows 10 Tricks, Hacks, and Hidden Features
- How to Create an Internet Kill Switch in Windows 10/11 - If you have ever used premium VPN services on your PC, you might know about the Kill Switch. Kill Switch is a feature that kills the internet connection in case of an IP Leak or connection drop. Although Kill Switch seems to be a great VPN feature, you may want it to have on your […]
- How to Run Older Programs On Windows 10/11 (3 Methods) - The problem with new desktop operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 11 is that they can’t run an older version of the software. Generally, Windows supports the older version of popular software, but it shows incompatibility errors in many cases. Sometimes, the developer stops maintaining the software and doesn’t make it compatible with the latest […]
- How to Create Multiple Folders at Once in Windows 10/11 - Let’s admit it; there are times when we all have wanted to create multiple folders. Creating folders is easy on both Windows 10 & 11. You need to right-click anywhere and select New Folder. However, creating multiple folders and subfolders manually can be time-consuming. To ease the folder creation process, Windows operating system provides you […]
- How to Disable PC’s Power Button On Windows 10 - Let’s admit; sometimes, we accidentally shut down our computer/laptop. Accidental shutdowns are more evident in Windows 10 because the Power button is located just behind the Settings icon on the Start menu. Sometimes, we wish to turn off the power button completely on Windows 10. Actually, Windows 10 allows you to change the behavior of […]
- How to Stop Windows Security From Sending Files to Microsoft - Well, Windows 10 operating system includes an excellent and robust security tool known as Windows Security. Windows Security is an Antivirus program for PC that runs in the background and protects your computer from known and unknown threats. Although Windows Security is a great security solution, it sends samples of suspicious files from your computer […]
- How to Turn Off Mouse Acceleration On Windows 10 - If you have just purchased a new PC/Laptop, you might have noticed an increased mouse cursor speed. On Windows 10, a feature called ‘Mouse Acceleration’ increases the mouse cursor speed, and it’s usually enabled by default. Disabling the Mouse Acceleration on Windows 10 might be a good idea if you want to increase your pointer […]
- How to Set Data Usage Limit in Windows 11 - Recently, Microsoft introduced its new desktop operating system – Windows 11. Compared to Windows 10, Windows 11 has more features and customization options. If you are using the preview build of Windows 11, you might have noticed higher data usage on your computer. It is because Windows 11 constantly looks for updates in the background. […]
- How to Change DNS Server On Windows 11 - Domain Name System or DNS is a database consisting of different domain names and IP Addresses. Whenever a user enters a Domain in the web browser, the DNS server looks at the IP Address that the domains are associated with. After matching the IP Address, it comments on the web server of the visiting site. […]
- How to Restore Running Apps After Restart On Windows 10 - Let’s admit; Windows 10 is right now the most popular desktop operating system. The operating system is now powering millions of desktop computers and laptops. Also, Microsoft regularly rolls out new updates to the operating system to fix existing bugs and security issues. If you have been using Windows 10 for a while, you might […]
- How to Enable Game Mode On Windows 11 - A few months ago, Microsoft launched its new desktop operating system – Windows 11. The new operating system is still under testing, and it has lots of bugs. However, compared to the older versions, Windows 11 has more features and a more refined look. If you are using the Preview build of Windows 11, you […]
Here is a collection of best and new Window 10 tricks and hacks that every window user need to know. With these cool window 10 hacks, you can increase your productivity at work.