Here are the Best Windows 10 Tips, Tricks, and Hacks and also Windows 10 Secrets and Hidden features Which is having Hidden Tips of Windows 10.
List of Best Windows 10 Tricks, Hacks, and Hidden Features
- How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10 - When it comes to the desktop operating system, Microsoft’s Windows 10 usually steals the show. Compared to the previous version of Windows, Windows 10 provides users far more features. Not only features, but the entire interface of Windows 10 is different. If you have been using Windows 10 for a while, you might know that […]
- How to Fix Windows 10 Desktop Icons Missing Problem - On Windows 10, the desktop shortcut serves as the fastest way to reach important files, system folders. Whenever you install new software on Windows 10, the operating system automatically creates a desktop shortcut for quicker access. However, sometimes, the desktop icons on Windows 10 might disappear due to system file corruption or other issues. Recently, […]
- How to Open XPS Files in Windows 10 (Best Methods) - When Windows Vista was released, Microsoft introduced XPS format, which is an alternative to PDF. XPS file format is not new, but it had never gained much traction. So, basically, XPS (XML Paper Specification) files are Microsoft’s competitor to Adobe’s PDF files. Although XPS file format is not as popular as PDF, it’s still used […]
- How to Download & Install Windows 11 On PC/Laptop (Leaked Build) - When Microsoft is about to announce Windows 11 at its launch event, the operating system has been leaked on a Chinese forum site. The leaked Windows ISO files have every feature that you can expect from the stable Windows 11 build. Compared to Windows 10, Windows 11 has a more refined look. It has also […]
- Windows 10 Free Download Full Version 32 or 64 Bit ISO (2021 Guide) - Here we are discussing two methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to windows upgrade free, and the second one is to create an installation disc for windows 10 to install on any PC. I think it’s quite easy for you all also. You can also Upgrade Windows 10, upgrade your old windows […]
- How to Speed Up Windows 10 PC (Best Methods) - Today among improvements in technology, the workload on a system gets doubled, and sometimes our system can’t control these workloads, and as a result, our PC becomes slower than usual. So, is your PC running slower than usual? Want to speed up your PC? If yes, then you are reading the right article. There were […]
- How to Use Windows 10 Media Creation tool - Well, those days are long gone when we have relied on DVDs to install a new operating system on a computer. These days, people rely on USB drives like external SSDs, or PenDrive to install an operating system on a PC. Compared to DVDs, USB Devices are portable, and they are fast. These days, laptops […]
- How to Create Shortcut for Device Manager On Windows 10 - Well, if you have been using Windows 10 for a while, you might know about the Device Manager. Device Manager is a control panel applet in Microsoft Windows operating system. With Device Manager, you can view and control every hardware attached to your computer. Be it the Graphic card or SSD, you can manage all […]
- How to Rollback Windows Updates After 10 Day Limit - On Techviral, we have already shared a guide in which we have discussed the best possible methods to roll back Windows 10 updates (Insider Builds). However, it is only possible to roll back your operating system version within the next ten days of upgrading. However, what if the ten-day period has passed? In that case, […]
- How to Enable Eco Mode for Apps & Processes On Windows 10 - Well, if you have been using the Windows 10 Insider preview build on your PC, you might know that Microsoft introduced a new Eco mode to Windows 10. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21364 is the update that introduced the eco mode. What is Eco Mode? Eco mode is a new feature that helps you […]
Here is a collection of best and new Window 10 tricks and hacks that every window user need to know. With these cool window 10 hacks, you can increase your productivity at work.