Mostly, cool android games work on the internet. However, there are few games that work without the internet. Below, I have listed 20 best games that you will love to play offline. Moreover, this game doesn’t need an active internet connection to run.
When you don’t have an internet connection on your Android device then games are the only thing by which you can kill your boring time. And all of you know that most of the cool games work on the internet. However, we have some games that work without the internet. So have a look at these games.
Best Android Games To Play Without Internet Connection
Below, I have listed 25 best games that you will love to play offline. Moreover, this game doesn’t need an active internet connection to run.
#1 Crossy Road
This is one of the best arcade game that is now available for Android after its release of the PC version. This game is an amazing one to play when you don’t have internet connection on your Android. And also, this game is one of my favorite where you have to cross roads with where trick obstacles. So must try out this game on your Android device.
- Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
- Collect over 100 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
- Crossroads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
- Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
- Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
#2 EA Sports UFC
This is the another best game that you would love to play on your Android. EA SPORTS UFC brings the intensity of MMA to your fingertips like never before. HD-quality visuals, intuitive touch controls, and action-packed gameplay create a unique combat experience for novice and veteran fight fans alike.
- Choose from over 70 fighters in four divisions and begin your journey to the top
- A SPORTS UFC brings the intensity of MMA to your fingertips like never before.
- Play some of UFC’s biggest real-world bouts through in-game Live Events.
- Climb the ranks and hone your striking, wrestling, and submission skills along the way.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Football Games For Android
The another good game that will help you to pass out your free time. Limbo is the genius, freaky, weird genius, disturbing, and uncomfortable genius. It is an addictive survival game and the storyline of this game is awesome.
#4 Swing Copters
This is one the best and addictive games that works without internet connection. In this game, you have to Tap to flip the direction and avoid obstacles and you will get 4 medals to unlock more characters.
#5 Baldur’s Gate II
In this game, you can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams. So must give a try to this game in your device.
- Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat.
- Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep
- Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase
- Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following expansions:
#6 Cook, Serve, Delicious!
The best game for your the user that love to play games related to food. This game is recommended for larger screens (phablets) and tablets. So play this game on your device and have fun.
- Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase
- With hours of content and tons of secrets and unlockables, Cook, Serve, Delicious will provide a big challenge for anyone who’s ready to take their crumbling, rat infested eatery to a luxurious Platinum Star Restaurant.
- Includes a brand new tutorial experience, re-optimized UI for better support across all screens, and 22 Google Play achievements and leaderboards!
#7 Sorcery! 2
The best ever game that you will love to play on your Android without the internet connection. With a seemingly endless number of outcomes, Sorcery 2 offers hours upon hours of gameplay.
- 3D spell-casting system: cast over 48 spells, with weird and wonderful story-changing effects
- New gambling game: can you outwit the citizens of Kharé at Swindlestones?
- Over thirty different monsters to fight with our unique strategic combat
- More than double the content of Part 1: over 300,000 words, with 10,000 choices, and everyone is remembered
#8 Ridiculous Fishing
The another good game to come up from your boring time. Follow Billy as he tries to find redemption from his uncertain past. Chase your destiny on the high seas and embark on a heroic quest for glory and gills.
- Hours of gameplay across the continents including a never-ending Infinite arcade world.
- Dozens of unlockables, weapons, and items including popular fishing gear like the Most Expensive Hairdryer In The World and A Bowling Ball.
- Fish that become hats.
This is most popular offline game. Fly and survive through the Game of the Year-winning action adventure BADLAND. There are more than 30 MILLION players that had played this game till now.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- MULTIPLAYER mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
- Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
- Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
#10 Temple Run 2
This is the well-known game and popular among all game lovers. The best game by which you can pass out your free time. Must try out this game on your Android device and have fun playing with this.
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey
#11 Shadow Fight 2
Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows
- Plunge into epic combat sequences rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an
all-new animation system.
- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new
fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
- Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-
packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.
- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchaku, armor suits, magical powers,
#12 Samurai II: Vengeance
Samurai II With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is the brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go. The fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.
- Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
- The dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels
#13 Leo’s Fortune
Leo’s Fortune is an award-winning platform adventure game where you hunt down the cunning and mysterious thief that stole your gold. Beautifully hand-crafted levels bring the story of Leo to life in this epic adventure. This game works without the internet.
#14 Alto’s Adventure
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighboring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins. Along the way, you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
#15 Angry Birds Star Wars II Free
It is an epic follow-up to the smash hit game and it is based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That’s right, for the first time ever you can “Join the Pork Side” and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine, and many other favorites!
If you have played Limbo or Badland then you will like this game. This is another game in which player needs to reach a portal to escape from dangers coming into the ways. The game becomes more challenging as it progresses. The best thing is you can play the game without internet connection.
- the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
- there are 15 free bonus levels for evaluation (honest opinions welcome)
- additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price.
- use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
#17 Subway Surfers
This is another popular game in the list, this game is much similar to Temple Run. This is a runner game in which players need to run without getting caught by the cop who will be chasing you. This is another mind-blowing game you can play without the need of internet.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
#18 Fruit Ninja
This game is a good workout routine for your fingers. You need to slice all the fruits that appear on the screen. The game is very addictive. Fruit Ninja is one of the most downloaded and played games in Google Play Store.
- You can even duel against your friends and family with the local multiplayer mode
- Highly Addictive.
- Lots of events to participate in.
#19 Smash Hit
Take a surreal journey through an otherworldly dimension, move in harmony with sound and music and smash everything in your path! This experience requires focus, concentration, and timing to not only travel as far as you can but also break the beautiful glass objects that stand in your way.
- Musically synchronized gameplay
- Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage.
- Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads.
#20 Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns is an award-winning turn-based fantasy RPC. The game features 3D graphics and a huge array of weapons, abilities, and spells. The game becomes more challenge as it progresses.
- Explore a grim cyberpunk future where magic and technology rule the streets
- Make every action count in gripping, turn-based tactical combat
- Create and customize your character from one of six unique archetypes
- Over 350 different weapons, spells and abilities: sling fireballs, kneecap enemies with your shotgun, or roundhouse kick them in the face!
This is one of the most popular Android game which you can play without using the internet connection. The game is focused on craft and survival. In this game, a player needs to create their world and explore it by building amazing things with unlimited resources.
Features of Minecraft
- One of the most popular games which are played by millions of users worldwide
- In this game, you can create, explore and survive alone or with friends
- This is one of the most addictive games which you can play with your friends.
#22 Big Little Farmer Offline Farm
Big Little Farmer is not an ordinary farm game; you can play it all day long offline without Wi-Fi. This is basically an extraordinary farming game in which you need to become the best farmer. The game features a awesome gameplay along with the sound.
- The one & only offline farming game.
- Buildings & decorations you can use to create your dream farms.
- Raise adorable animals and manage dairy farms
- Plant fresh crops & cook delicious food.
Eternium is an amazingly fun and beautifully crafted Action RPG, reminiscent of the great classics. This is one of the best action game which you can play without internet. In this game, the player needs to explore forests and villages and fight against zombies and skeletons.
#24 Road Drivers: Legacy
This is one of the best car racing game that you can play on your Android device. This game is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Here you need to drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones.
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- Different new cars to choose from sports cars, roadsters, muscle cars!
- Detailed environment
#25 Lara Croft GO
Lara Croft GO is a turn-based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
- Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
- Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
- Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
- Solve more than 115 puzzles split into 7 chapters
So above are the Best Android Games To Play Without Internet Connection. Must try out these games on your device when you don’t have internet connection on your Android device. Share this with others too. Leave a comment if you know another better game.