We are going to share 10 best brain training apps/games that will undoubtedly train your brain and boost your IQ level. Go through the post to know about these apps.
[dropcap]D[/dropcap]o You know? Can you get smarter by playing games? You are actually carrying a portable brain trainer in your pocket! Your iPhone can be your best friend that will find some great ways to exercise your mind when it’s idle. As today we are going to share an article on games that focus on training your brain. Guess what? This games will boost your IQ level and you can test your brain by simply playing this game on your iPhone. So have a look on the games listed below and its features.
Also Read: Top 5 Best iPhone Apps To Increase Internet Speed
Top 10 Best iPhone Apps To Train your Brain
We have selected some of the best games that you will surely love to play in your iPhone to boost up your IQ level. So read the description and download these apps below.
Also Read: Top 5 Best iPhone Apps For Developers and Programmers
#1 Mind Games
Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles of cognitive psychology to help you practice different mental skills. This app includes nearly 3 dozen of Mindware’s brain training games (some of which allow you to play 3 times and require upgrading to play more). All games include your score history and graph of your progress.
Features Of Mind Games
- Abstraction – Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
- Attention Training Game – Exercise your brain’s attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing for information and processing speed.
- Anticipation – Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
- Changing Directions – Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
#2 Brain Training – Know your brain age
Brain Age Test is simple yet addicting mobile teaser which tests your brain age base on your game performance. Improves and tests your short-term memory and brain age. Shows you exact age of your brain.
Features Of Brain Age Test
- Calculate your mental age and draw more information out of your brain.
- Improves and tests your short-term memory and brain age
- You don’t need advanced apparatus or contraptions to play the test
#3 Sudoku Master
Sudoku Master has been polished to perfection and boasts an intuitive, touchscreen gameplay which makes you never need a paper puzzle again. For those who need some info about Sudoku let me tell you Sudoku is a logic-based number placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids contains all of the digits from 1 to 9 , It will trick your mind and improve your concentration power.
Features of Sudoku Master
- Two modes – Classic & Casual (auto remove the wrong numbers)
- 4 Levels – Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert
- Smooth interface and Impressive graphics
- Auto-save & Resume
- Undo & Redo function
- Smart Notes (pencil marks)
- Error checking (incorrect entry highlighting)
- Selected digit highlighting
Also Read: Top 8 Best iPhone Apps That Pay You For Using Them
#4 Match-Up Math
This game is easy to use, fun to play and a great tool for learning and practicing. Download this app now – it will be the best $2.99 learning tool you’ve ever used. So must try out this app in your iOS device.
Also Read: Top 10 Best iPhone Apps for Beginners
Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills.
Features Of Peak
- Over 30 great challenging mini-games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of neuroscientists to be fun, challenging and rewarding. One new game added each month!
- Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
- Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
- In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving).
Also Read: Top 10 Best Weather Apps For iPhone
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve attention, speaking skills, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with his or her own personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
Features Of Elevate:
- 35+ brain games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
- Detailed performance tracking
- Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
- Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
- Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
Lumosity combines 25+ cognitive games into a daily training program that challenges your brain. Games adapt to your unique performances — helping you stay challenged in a wide variety of cognitive tasks.
Features Of Lumosity
- Lumosity combines 25+ cognitive games into a daily training program
- Lumosity is exploring new ways to challenge the brain
Also Read: How To Remove Stock Apps From iPhone Home Screen Without Jailbreak
#8 NeuroNation – Brain Training
With NeuroNation, you can improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations’s professional brain games. Create a personal workout plan for your brain and see the change in your performance.
Features Of NeuroNation
- Strengthen your memory
- Improve your attention
- Increase your intelligence
- Make faster decisions
- Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
Also Read: How To Download Paid Apps On iPhone Free (No Jailbreak)
#9 CogniFit Brain Fitness
CogniFit is the ultimate brain training app. Play different brain games to challenge your mind and train your cognitive skills like you never did before. So go and try out this cool game today.
Also Read: How To Unlock Windows Computer from Android/iPhone
#10 Personal Zen
Personal Zen is clinically proven to reduce stress by JUST playing a fun game. Built by a team of leading neuroscientists and mobile developers, playing Personal Zen actually retrains your brain to lower stress and anxiety. Just like exercising for physical health, we can exercise our brain for better mental health and wellness.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Audio Editing Apps For iPhone
So above are the Best iPhone Apps To Train Your Brain. You just need to download each game one by one and train your brain. You can track your progress too! If you had some more similar game then do share with us in a comment box.